Friday, June 11, 2010

leftovers

I was cleaning up after making Moo's dress... and I realized just how big the sleeves from the shirt were. So, I wound up my bobbin and made a 9m dress for my little brother's baby girl. It fits her perfect, I just need to make a pair of bloomers or something because it's more of a tunic. But that works out better for crawling anyway, right?

I have been at my machine for hours and hours the last couple days working on a big project, and I can't wait to show you! I am giddy excited about it. I should be done by next Friday... for a while anyway!

1 comment:

  1. you amaze me! i just love it!
    p.s. did you know you have a picture of yours featured on ruffles and stuff today? it's moo in the men's shirt to dress refashion! love it!

    http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/06/flikr-photos.html

    ReplyDelete