Thursday, June 24, 2010

big ideas!

I had great ideas of making a craft vendor apron, sewing more tank tops, and cleaning my house today. I should not have made those plans. Instead, my sister asked me to watch her four 'big kids', (thanks Aunt Fish for helping!) and Bug ended up with a nasty rash and off to the doctor's office we went. Luckily, it's the same rash she gets every spring and it's not really serious... sun reaction maybe? So we painted, played wii, ate nachos and ice cream, went on a walk... it was a great day even if I got nothing accomplished before work!... and now you can all see how pathetic my house is decorated. One wreath. I have no idea where to start, and we have lived here for three years. The big catch? I can only use thumb tacks, no nails. Ugh. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment