Friday, May 14, 2010

sweet pinafores

Kids clothes week: day 5
I had one of these mostly constructed from last week and made the other start to finish today. I used this same pattern with no modifications, although I still wonder why it calls for 5/8" seam allowance. Really? That's huge! It was chilly today, so I snapped a few pictures of the girls outside before we froze and came back in. They weren't interested in 'modeling' for me, so this is what I got.
As soon as I looked at these pictures, I headed out to the deck with a bucket and scrub brush to clean. Looks much better now! Apparently the wall is their interpretation of "don't color on the house."

2 comments:

  1. you seriously have the best fabric ever! i love all of the colors and patterns that you use! you are my crafting idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy! love all the clothes you made this week!

    ReplyDelete