Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 for 30, week 2

Let me preface this post by saying that I HATE our couch. The cushions are all floppy and never stay up right, they drive me nuts. I'm not sure what is worse, the ugly couch in the background or the bathroom lighting...
Apparently I only got dressed a couple times this week... between working in the afternoons and the temp being so low, I had no need to leave the house. That and anything tight makes my acid reflux a nightmare, so jammies help combat that. That's probabaly also why when I did get dressed, I wore a dress!

Saturday- I ran errands with the girls, left my hair in a ponytail becuase I worked that evening. Now that it's longer, I tend to keep it back... you never know what is going to happen at work! It didn't take me long in this outfit to figure out the belt isn't going to work anymore. Just not enough room to squeeze a wide belt in anymore!
s
 Sunday - church. I love these boots for the fall & winter!
 Tuesday: babysat my brother's girl and taught Joy School at our house. Never left, so no shoes. I love no shoes days, especially now that my feet don't fit into most of them!
 Wednesday: errands with the girls (aka. running to the grocery store for food cravings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment