Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I gave in

I am usually a big fabric snob. But when it comes to making my kids happy, I am willing to give a little. I don't really like a character theme room, but again... willing to comprimise some. Moo saw this Dora fabric and wasn't going to leave Wal Mart without it, so I gave in and bought a yard and made her a new pillowcase!

{with a little help of course}
Both of my kids still sleep in their Boppy pillows, even though they have a great big tag that says not for sleeping. We break the rules. The trouble is, they just get so dirty and are so expensive!I just took the old cover off and used it as a pattern, even making a hidden zipper for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, I have the same problem, Samster LOVES Dora, I mean LOVES, to the point where I'm going to have to break down & buy her some fabric. She would get such a kick out of a Dora pillow. If only my Wal-mart still sold fabric, boooo...

    ReplyDelete