Monday, October 18, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Confession: I am not very creative when it comes to food. I seem to get stuck on the same dinner meals, and I am horrible about lunch. I would prefer to skip the meal all together, but the girls don't agree, and I find myself scrambling for something every day. So, to help me get motivated, I have decided to join the Muffin Tin Monday group, and here's our first go: There was no theme today, so Bug helped pick what went in each spot. Her choices were: Doritos, string cheese, marshmallows, turkey sandwiches and raisins. Hopefully this will get me thinking outside the box and maybe my kids will try some new foods! I am also inspired by {another lunch} and {bentolunch.net}, just wished I lived close to somewhere they had great Japanese bento boxes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment