Friday, October 8, 2010

{clothes for bitty baby}

Shortly after we had our birthday festivities for her baby doll, Bug decided her Bitty Baby was much better. I agree. She has been hauling her baby to Joy School, Church, and everywhere else we go. The ladies at our local thrift store even know "Baby Girl" by name. After several months in the same jammies, it was time for new clothes. I found this great tutorial for a shirt and Bug picked {surprise!} polka dot fabric. Oh, that girl is funny! I made my own legging pattern and was super surprised when it worked the first attempt while taking into consideration I had A LOT of help making the pattern. I also found a pair of 3-6m Old Navy jammies at the thrift store and altered them so she had more clothing options. I love being able to make doll clothes for $.50 and less than a half hours' time.I also have a Halloween costume for her in the works...

No comments:

Post a Comment