Monday, July 19, 2010

{just for fun}

Moo and I raced a 5k together this last Saturday! I have been running a couple days a week, just a few miles pushing both girls. So, more of a 'fun run' than a race for me since my training was light. It was a community fund raiser, and dogs were invited, so I left Bug (with dog allergies) home with daddy. Pushing one kid was much easier than two! My friend Audrey finished with me (31:42) and it was great to have company running. It was nice to have one-on-one time with just one kid, and there were lots of activities after the race to do. Her favorite was the duck pond, where she insisted on taking the duck as a prize. Not sure that was how the game worked, but she was, so she got it. They gave out onesies for the little kids, and I chopped the bottom off and added another cotton jersey to the bottom to give it length... gotta cover that belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment