Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweater Dress

My brother and sister-in-law just moved for the third time in a month. Along the way, with every move, they decided to de-junk a little more. That means clothes for me... I love re-purposing clothing! I was inspired by this sweater dress, and here is my version:

I forgot about the 'before' picture, but it was a basic black ribbed sweater. Pretty basic. It was in great shape, just a little too short for me to wear.

I should have measured the sleeves instead of assuming I know how long my kid's arms are... oops. They are pretty long... so I rolled them up and they are now cuffed sleeves. Easy fix! Believe it or not, these are the best two pictures out of the thirty I took. Seriously. Can the lighting in my house be any worse? And she would only stay in one place if she was standing on a table. That's my Moo for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment