Monday, August 1, 2011

camera strap makeover

I made this camera strap a while back, and I didn't end up loving it. I could tell my camera apart from my sister-in-laws, but that was all I liked about it.

Enter the facelift: I picked the old one off (I just stitched it at the ends to keep it on) and made a simple cover from some leftover DS dots from Mr's quilt. It's still not quite right, although I do loke it much better. I think maybe some batting or interfacing would be nice to pad it some, so maybe you'll see round three in the near future. For now I'm just lovin' the dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment