Saturday, July 2, 2011

LBB "America" dresses

I took an unintentional break in June. My computer died, and I have had worked some extra shifts to cover for a coworker, but I am back now.
Yesterday as I was explaining what the 4th of July is all about, the girls asked for "America dresses" to go to the activities in. Hello, how could I say no? I hauled out a big mess of t-shirts from my stash and this is what we came up with. LBB patterns again, I can't stop with them.
Bug insisted Olivia match her again, so she got another dress to add to her ever-growing wardrobe. She is a spoiled baby!
Moo's dress has Popeye in the center of the star and she keeps calling it her "popper the sailor man" dress.
We went to all of the celebrations at Huntsman Springs in Driggs today, and although I do think it's kinda cheesy to dress up for holidays, I loved that they were patriotic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment